- 5:20 am: got up for sehri, made paratha’s and kebabs, woke him up, we both had our sehri, had our vitamins
- he put his laptop on for a while I cozied up infront of the heating, we both went to sleep again around 6:15 am
- 10:30 am: woke up to see him getting out of bed. while he showered I checked my mail and then saw him off.
- I made the bed
- Folded left over clothes from last night
- Lysol’ed and Wiped down bathroom counters
- Got to my computer again, checked my facebook, email, flickr and my.live, chatted on im with a friend
- 12:00 pm: Saw pakistan sangeet icon
- Spent some time in the craft room, started a new journal about pieces from our life
- Took pictures
- Took the garbage from the kitchen out, and took some pictures of the maple in the sun
- Dusted the living room
- Did some towel laundry
- Made some phone calls to get drivers test appointment (have to call again tomorrow)
- Rinsed dishes from sehri and put the dishwasher on
- Cut some roses from the rosebush and put them in a vase on the mantle
- 5:15 pm: started making iftari, pakoras samosas egg sandwiches fruit chaat chana chaat
- 7:05 pm: the boy gets home
- We have our iftari together, and eat infront of the tv, while he tells me about the financial crisis in the country (I had no idea till then). We watch anderson cooper and joke about sarah palin.
- 8:00 pm: sarah conner chronicles starts, and he sits down to watch it, while I go clean up after dinner and make tea for us.
- We have tea while we watch sarah conner.
- I put gossip girl on which I had dvr’d and he plays with his iphone, after which he goes into the study and plays some music.
- I call my grandmom to get a recipe for eid.
- He’s in the study while I sit in the living with the laptop while I put the local news at 11 on to catch up on the financial crisis.
- I chat with my sister on IM, write about day 1 and then sit with my laptop in the study while he plays his music there.
- 1:20 am: I change, while he has his milk and watches the news for a while
- I plan an eid card to send out to people, take daily shot in the bathroom with him, and then read for awhile
- 2:30 am: we put out the lights