Monday, May 12, 2014

Mom Love.

I had been wanting to do a post on Mothers Day but sadly wasn’t able to. But whether you are a mom or a child, I hope you had a lovely day. I really enjoyed watching all the beautiful pictures of moms on my newsfeed on Facebook. Though I believe we shouldn’t wait for a particular day to appreciate and honor our moms, the day is a good reminder to value our moms and the gift of motherhood :) I also thought of those around me that have lost their mom or their child and those that long to be a mom. Special love and prayers for you guys. 

10268692_10154185882160171_937804746054441815_n

Waliya sent me this picture yesterday. This was from my parent’s trip to Europe when I was a year old:)

Some of the Mothers Day links I enjoyed over the weekend and wanted to share. Enjoy.

Love this beautiful Mothers Day prayer that puts it all in perspective.

Arriana Huffington shared some random memories about her mom.

If you want are a mom and want a good laugh, these 10 reasons why moms have superpowers and dads don’t.

What a great photo idea for next year maybe?

Finding solace on this day if your mother has passed away.

Loved these ideas on giving yourself some me-time luxury, for all eternally tired moms.

How your appreciation of Mothers Day changes once you’re a mom, a mom shares some memories.

Infertility and why you should watch what you say on Mothers Day.

Thanks for stopping by and lots of love.

2 comments:

  1. I will definitely read these links you have posted. It is for the first time that I am actually commenting on your blog. I read your blog and I always like what you post. But now I just added it to my reading list. I adore you for your inspirational pictures and lovely thoughts and I just love Waliya's work too. I thought it would be good if I tell you that. But I wonder why is Waliya not on blogger.

    How do you people take such pretty pictures? I have a DSLR too but I am bad at capturing pictures.

    About the post, I wasn't able to do anything special for my mom but I just love my mom and I keep telling her how much I love her and its always good to see people being kind to their mom. Mother's day gives us all a reason to celebrate but we should cherish our moms for the rest of the year and not just one day. (:

    I hope you check out my blog and let me know if you like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful thoughts and I totally agree. :) And thank you so much for all those kind words and yes Waliya would be great at blogging, maybe once she has some time, we could get her over on here for a regular series. :)

      Delete

Let me know what you think. I would love to hear from you!